Below are common questions around purchasing our Home Plans. If you don't find what you are looking for, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Floor plans
- Roof plan
- Building elevations
- Building sections
- Typical building specs, typical building details
- Construction ready drawings. (dependent on municipality & code)
- Plus some exterior perspectives
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp (handled locally if required)
- Site Plan (handled locally when required)
- Electrical Plan
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and duct work)
- Your subcontractors handle this
- Framing layouts with beam sizes and locations
- Energy calculations (Handled locally when required)
Because of the wide range of requirements throughout states and municipalities, it is possible that the plans may not have all the information required by your building department.
If this is the case, we recommend hiring a local design professional or engineer who can assist bringing the plans up to your local building code.
Some states require that a licensed architect or engineer review and stamp the plans. If this is the case where you will be building, a local professional will be able to assist you.
Site Analysis: (If in BC, we provide this for an extra fee of $285 - available at check out)
- Truss Manufacturer
- Any Consultant Coordination
- PDF: Scaled construction set of drawings
- CAD: Digital file meant for multi-use or consultant use
- 3D Rendering
- Exterior Material Package
- Interior Design
- Approval on modifications from Su Casa Design team and fee proposal for modifications sent
- Purchase of Stock plan
- Full Payment for modifications
- Work on modifications begins based on current project timelines (estimated 3-4 weeks)*
- Delivery of project files
*For larger and complex modifications, this timeline could be up to 6 weeks to complete