This Home is Something Special
When you walk into the Glen Valley House Plan, you know that you're in for something special. The grand foyer with its towering ceilings and beautiful fireplace is the perfect entrance for a home of this caliber. And with plenty of space for entertaining, you'll never have to worry about having enough room to invite friends and family over.
But the real stars of this home are the bedrooms. The main floor master bedroom is a true oasis, with a large en suite bathroom and plenty of room to relax. And the upper level features an additional five bedrooms, ensuring that everyone has plenty of space to call their own.
So, if you're looking for a luxurious and spacious French Country House Plan, the Glen Valley is worth a closer look. With all its incredible features and amenities, this home has everything you could want and more.
The Glen Valley House Plan features 5050 sqft. of living space, with 6 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms. The grand foyer is perfect for hosting guests, while the covered patio provides a beautiful space for relaxing outdoors. And with a basement ready for your finishing touches, there's plenty of room to grow in this incredible home.
|5050 Sqft||6 Bedroom||4.5 Bath||4 Car||French Country|
PLAN #: Glen Valley
Floor Plan Features
We Are Here to Answer Your Questions
Below are some frequently asked questions around purchasing our Home Plans.
If you don't find what you are looking for, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Client Care team.
Your House Plans come complete with:
- Foundation Plans
- Floor Plans
- Roof Plan
- Building Elevations
- Building Cross Sections
- Typical Building Specifications
- Typical Building Details
- Construction Ready Drawings (dependent on municipality & code)
- Plus some Exterior Perspective Drawings and Images
We do not provide the following information:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp (handled locally if required)
- Site Plan (handled locally when required)
- Electrical Plan
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and duct work). Your sub-contractors will handle this information.
- Framing layouts with beam sizes and locations
- Energy calculations (handled locally when required)
All of our plans comply with the Canadian National Building Code.
Because of the wide range of requirements throughout various states and municipalities, it is possible that the plans may not have all the information required by your local building department.
If this is the case, we recommend hiring a local design professional or engineer who can assist bringing your plans up to your local building code.
Some states require that a licensed architect or engineer review and stamp your house plans. If this is the case where you will be building, a local professional will be able to assist you.
If your home plan will be built in BC, we provide this for an extra fee of $285- available at checkout)
You are responsible to obtain and coordinate:
- Roof Truss Drawings via a local truss manufacturer
- Any Consultant coordination
PDF files are published documents of your house plans meant for single use construction.
Digital CAD files are AutoCAD computer files of the original house plans. Purchased through a multi-use license, they are editable drawings meant for consultant use.
By contacting our office, you can also request (by purchase):
- 3D Color Renderings
- Exterior Material Packages
- Interior Design
1. Approval on modifications from Su Casa Design team and fee proposal for modifications sent (if required).
2. Purchase of Stock plan via the Su Casa Shoppe website.
3. Full Payment for modifications (if requested).
4. Work on modifications begins based on current project timelines (estimated completion time- 3 to 4 weeks).*
5. Delivery of project files.
*For larger and complex modifications, this timeline could be up to 6 weeks to complete.