Your Own Private Oasis
The Yale East Craftsman Home Plan is the perfect blend of style and function. With its open concept and ample living space, this home is ideal for family get-togethers or hosting friends. But that's not all. The Master Bedroom with ensuite ensures you'll have a private oasis at the end of a long day. And when you're ready to relax outside, the covered patio awaits. Plus, there's even room for a garden or workshop in the backyard. So come on in and look at the Yale East Craftsman Home Plan today!
- This home is also perfect for those who love to entertain. The open concept living, and dining area is perfect for hosting guests, while the chef in the family will appreciate the well-equipped kitchen with walk in pantry.
- The Yale East Craftsman Home Plan also features a bonus over the garage, which could easily be turned into a fourth bedroom.
- The basement is ready to be finished according to your own specific needs and desires. Add a home theatre, game room, or extra bedrooms and bathrooms - the possibilities are endless!
- Finally, no detail has been overlooked in this home. You'll appreciate the main floor laundry, as well as the fact that this home is ready for a future basement development.
|3415 Sqft||4 Bedroom||3.5+ Bath||2 Car||Craftsman|
PLAN #: Yale East
Floor Plan Features• Master Bedroom with Ensuite
• Open Concept
• Covered Patio
• Walk In Pantry
• Basement Ready
• Main Floor Laundry
• Bonus Over Garage (Potential 4th Bedroom)
We Are Here to Answer Your Questions
Below are some frequently asked questions around purchasing our Home Plans.
If you don't find what you are looking for, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Client Care team.
Your House Plans come complete with:
- Foundation Plans
- Floor Plans
- Roof Plan
- Building Elevations
- Building Cross Sections
- Typical Building Specifications
- Typical Building Details
- Construction Ready Drawings (dependent on municipality & code)
- Plus some Exterior Perspective Drawings and Images
We do not provide the following information:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp (handled locally if required)
- Site Plan (handled locally when required)
- Electrical Plan
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and duct work). Your sub-contractors will handle this information.
- Framing layouts with beam sizes and locations
- Energy calculations (handled locally when required)
All of our plans comply with the Canadian National Building Code.
Because of the wide range of requirements throughout various states and municipalities, it is possible that the plans may not have all the information required by your local building department.
If this is the case, we recommend hiring a local design professional or engineer who can assist bringing your plans up to your local building code.
Some states require that a licensed architect or engineer review and stamp your house plans. If this is the case where you will be building, a local professional will be able to assist you.
If your home plan will be built in BC, we provide this for an extra fee of $285- available at checkout)
You are responsible to obtain and coordinate:
- Roof Truss Drawings via a local truss manufacturer
- Any Consultant coordination
PDF files are published documents of your house plans meant for single use construction.
Digital CAD files are AutoCAD computer files of the original house plans. Purchased through a multi-use license, they are editable drawings meant for consultant use.
By contacting our office, you can also request (by purchase):
- 3D Color Renderings
- Exterior Material Packages
- Interior Design
1. Approval on modifications from Su Casa Design team and fee proposal for modifications sent (if required).
2. Purchase of Stock plan via the Su Casa Shoppe website.
3. Full Payment for modifications (if requested).
4. Work on modifications begins based on current project timelines (estimated completion time- 3 to 4 weeks).*
5. Delivery of project files.
*For larger and complex modifications, this timeline could be up to 6 weeks to complete.