A Compact, High Impact Starter Home
The Ashford is designed to be the perfect choice for a secondary residence on a larger lot without compromising on functionality and curb appeal. Whether you are looking for a starter home, an in-law suite or guest home, the Ashford, with a classic Modern Farmhouse exterior, features 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with high 9-foot ceilings throughout. Those high ceilings along with a vaulted great room give the 967 square foot floor plan a feeling of generous space without taking up a lot of room.
This plan is highly efficient in its layout and is a perfect blend between classic farmhouse charm and contemporary edge, which is what makes Modern Farmhouse such an appealing design choice in North America.
The Ashford won't disappoint if you are looking for a home that fits on a smaller property and is designed with cost effective construction methods in mind.
|967 Sqft||2 Bedroom||2 Bath||0 Car||Modern Farmhouse|
Design DetailsPLAN #: Ashford
STYLE: Modern Farmhouse, Farmhouse, Transitional, Bungalow
DIMENSIONS: 40’-9” X 44’-0”
SQUARE FT: 967 SQ. FT.
Floor Plan Features• Efficient Floorplan with Central Great Room to maximize space
• 9' Ceilings throughout with Vautled Great Room Ceiling
• Main Floor Laundry
• Main Floor Primary Bedroom
• Small Building Footprint- Ideal for Small lots
• Designed to suit local regulations for secondary homes
We Are Here to Answer Your Questions
Below are some frequently asked questions around purchasing our Home Plans.
If you don't find what you are looking for, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Client Care team.
Your House Plans come complete with:
- Foundation Plans
- Floor Plans
- Roof Plan
- Building Elevations
- Building Cross Sections
- Typical Building Specifications
- Typical Building Details
- Construction Ready Drawings (dependent on municipality & code)
- Plus some Exterior Perspective Drawings and Images
We do not provide the following information:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp (handled locally if required)
- Site Plan (handled locally when required)
- Electrical Plan
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and duct work). Your sub-contractors will handle this information.
- Framing layouts with beam sizes and locations
- Energy calculations (handled locally when required)
All of our plans comply with the Canadian National Building Code.
Because of the wide range of requirements throughout various states and municipalities, it is possible that the plans may not have all the information required by your local building department.
If this is the case, we recommend hiring a local design professional or engineer who can assist bringing your plans up to your local building code.
Some states require that a licensed architect or engineer review and stamp your house plans. If this is the case where you will be building, a local professional will be able to assist you.
If your home plan will be built in BC, we provide this for an extra fee of $285- available at checkout)
You are responsible to obtain and coordinate:
- Roof Truss Drawings via a local truss manufacturer
- Any Consultant coordination
PDF files are published documents of your house plans meant for single use construction.
Digital CAD files are AutoCAD computer files of the original house plans. Purchased through a multi-use license, they are editable drawings meant for consultant use.
By contacting our office, you can also request (by purchase):
- 3D Color Renderings
- Exterior Material Packages
- Interior Design
1. Approval on modifications from Su Casa Design team and fee proposal for modifications sent (if required).
2. Purchase of Stock plan via the Su Casa Shoppe website.
3. Full Payment for modifications (if requested).
4. Work on modifications begins based on current project timelines (estimated completion time- 3 to 4 weeks).*
5. Delivery of project files.
*For larger and complex modifications, this timeline could be up to 6 weeks to complete.