Bell Port - A Classy, Traditional Farmhouse
Marrying New England charm with farmhouse elegance, this 5 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom home plan effortlessly blends shingle-style appeal with today's luxuries. Gabled roofs and vast windows flood its interiors with light, while a wraparound porch seamlessly connects you to the outdoors. Enter to find an expansive great room crowned with a vaulted ceiling, flanked by a gourmet kitchen, ideal for any chef. Picture evening meals in the formal dining room, framed by full length windows to take in nature's beauty.
The main floor bedroom suite promises luxury, equipped with a walk-in closet and an opulent ensuite. Practicalities aren't overlooked: a functional mudroom, storage areas, and a welcoming patio enhance everyday living.
Upstairs, four lavish bedrooms each boast a private ensuite. No more morning bathroom waits! Balconies on two bedrooms provide personal vistas, and a dedicated laundry zone simplifies chores.
Descend to a lively basement, designed for fun. Host movie nights in the expansive rec room, share stories in the chic lounge, or toast to memories at the sophisticated bar. Guests? They'll find comfort in two additional bunk style rooms, complemented by ample storage and a sleek shared bathroom.
We Are Here to Answer Your Questions
Below are some frequently asked questions around purchasing our Home Plans.
If you don't find what you are looking for, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Client Care team.
Your House Plans come complete with:
- Foundation Plans
- Floor Plans
- Roof Plan
- Building Elevations
- Building Cross Sections
- Typical Building Specifications
- Typical Building Details
- Construction Ready Drawings (dependent on municipality & code)
- Plus some Exterior Perspective Drawings and Images
We do not provide the following information:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp (handled locally if required)
- Site Plan (handled locally when required)
- Electrical Plan
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and duct work). Your sub-contractors will handle this information.
- Framing layouts with beam sizes and locations
- Energy calculations (handled locally when required)
All of our plans comply with the Canadian National Building Code.
Because of the wide range of requirements throughout various states and municipalities, it is possible that the plans may not have all the information required by your local building department.
If this is the case, we recommend hiring a local design professional or engineer who can assist bringing your plans up to your local building code.
Some states require that a licensed architect or engineer review and stamp your house plans. If this is the case where you will be building, a local professional will be able to assist you.
If your home plan will be built in BC, we provide this for an extra fee of $285- available at checkout)
You are responsible to obtain and coordinate:
- Roof Truss Drawings via a local truss manufacturer
- Any Consultant coordination
PDF files are published documents of your house plans meant for single use construction.
Digital CAD files are AutoCAD computer files of the original house plans. Purchased through a multi-use license, they are editable drawings meant for consultant use.
By contacting our office, you can also request (by purchase):
- 3D Color Renderings
- Exterior Material Packages
- Interior Design
1. Approval on modifications from Su Casa Design team and fee proposal for modifications sent (if required).
2. Purchase of Stock plan via the Su Casa Shoppe website.
3. Full Payment for modifications (if requested).
4. Work on modifications begins based on current project timelines (estimated completion time- 3 to 4 weeks).*
5. Delivery of project files.
*For larger and complex modifications, this timeline could be up to 6 weeks to complete.