Cedarcreek Carriage Home: A Perfect Blend of Modern Farmhouse Style and Functional Living
Cedarcreek is a carriage home plan that seamlessly blends modern farmhouse charm with functionality. This cleverly designed space features 1941 square feet, comprised of a generous 1066-square-foot garage and an 875-square-foot upper floor suite.
The garage is spacious enough for two cars and still offers extra room for a workshop, storage, or a hobby area. It’s the bonus space you need without compromising your living area.
Upstairs, the open-concept great room exudes coziness and functionality, creating an inviting space for relaxation or social gatherings. The one-bedroom, one-bathroom layout is versatile, accommodating guests or even serving as a vacation rental. It epitomizes making every square foot count.
Cedarcreek’s heart lies in its Modern Farmhouse style - simple, classic, and refreshing. Carriage homes like Cedarcreek excel in flexibility, catering to various lifestyles and life stages, making it a wise choice for those seeking a home that evolves with their needs.
|1066 Sqft||1 Bedroom||1 Bath||2 Car||Farmhouse, Modern Farmhouse
Design DetailsPLAN #: Cedarcreek
STYLE: Farmhouse, Modern Farmhouse,
DIMENSIONS: 24’-0” X 44'-5”
SQUARE FT: 1066 SQ. FT. (Garage), 875 SQ. FT. (Suite)
GARAGE: 2 CAR
FOUNDATION TYPE: Slab
Floor Plan Features• Spacious Garage Layout
• Work Space Ready
• Open Concept Suite on Upper Floor
We Are Here to Answer Your Questions
Below are some frequently asked questions around purchasing our Home Plans.
If you don't find what you are looking for, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Client Care team.
Your House Plans come complete with:
- Foundation Plans
- Floor Plans
- Roof Plan
- Building Elevations
- Building Cross Sections
- Typical Building Specifications
- Typical Building Details
- Construction Ready Drawings (dependent on municipality & code)
- Plus some Exterior Perspective Drawings and Images
We do not provide the following information:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp (handled locally if required)
- Site Plan (handled locally when required)
- Electrical Plan
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and duct work). Your sub-contractors will handle this information.
- Framing layouts with beam sizes and locations
- Energy calculations (handled locally when required)
All of our plans comply with the Canadian National Building Code.
Because of the wide range of requirements throughout various states and municipalities, it is possible that the plans may not have all the information required by your local building department.
If this is the case, we recommend hiring a local design professional or engineer who can assist bringing your plans up to your local building code.
Some states require that a licensed architect or engineer review and stamp your house plans. If this is the case where you will be building, a local professional will be able to assist you.
If your home plan will be built in BC, we provide this for an extra fee of $285- available at checkout)
You are responsible to obtain and coordinate:
- Roof Truss Drawings via a local truss manufacturer
- Any Consultant coordination
PDF files are published documents of your house plans meant for single use construction.
Digital CAD files are AutoCAD computer files of the original house plans. Purchased through a multi-use license, they are editable drawings meant for consultant use.
By contacting our office, you can also request (by purchase):
- 3D Color Renderings
- Exterior Material Packages
- Interior Design
1. Approval on modifications from Su Casa Design team and fee proposal for modifications sent (if required).
2. Purchase of Stock plan via the Su Casa Shoppe website.
3. Full Payment for modifications (if requested).
4. Work on modifications begins based on current project timelines (estimated completion time- 3 to 4 weeks).*
5. Delivery of project files.
*For larger and complex modifications, this timeline could be up to 6 weeks to complete.