Exquisite Belgian Farmhouse- The Coal Canyon House Plan
Discover a harmonious blend of old-world charm and modern convenience with the Coal Canyon house plan. Inspired by the timeless appeal of a Belgian Farmhouse, this home offers a warm and inviting aesthetic that is sure to captivate from the moment you arrive.
Front to back, inside and out, this home is the pinnacle of curb appeal and great first impressions. With over 2300 sq. ft of space on one floor - featuring a main floor principle bedroom complete with an ensuite and walk-in closet, as well as additional amenities like ample kitchen storage and even your own home office space or computer area, this home plan is designed to enhance your way of life. The great room captures attention too – offering high vaulted ceilings to add to the overall ambience to this home design that is perfect for you.
Upstairs, you'll find three additional bedrooms, each with its own walk-in closet and a loft area with a look-out to the great room below. Whether you need a quiet space to work or a place for the kids to play, this house has you covered. And let's not forget the two-car side loading garage - perfect for your vehicles or extra storage.
With so much to offer, this spacious plan is the perfect place to call home.
|3402 Sqft||4 Bedroom||3.5 Bath||2 Car||Belgian Farmhouse|
Floor Plan Features
|Interested in this plan with a front loading garage option? Click the image to see our Copper Canyon House Plan|
We Are Here to Answer Your Questions
Below are some frequently asked questions around purchasing our Home Plans.
If you don't find what you are looking for, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Client Care team.
Your House Plans come complete with:
- Foundation Plans
- Floor Plans
- Roof Plan
- Building Elevations
- Building Cross Sections
- Typical Building Specifications
- Typical Building Details
- Construction Ready Drawings (dependent on municipality & code)
- Plus some Exterior Perspective Drawings and Images
We do not provide the following information:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp (handled locally if required)
- Site Plan (handled locally when required)
- Electrical Plan
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and duct work). Your sub-contractors will handle this information.
- Framing layouts with beam sizes and locations
- Energy calculations (handled locally when required)
All of our plans comply with the Canadian National Building Code.
Because of the wide range of requirements throughout various states and municipalities, it is possible that the plans may not have all the information required by your local building department.
If this is the case, we recommend hiring a local design professional or engineer who can assist bringing your plans up to your local building code.
Some states require that a licensed architect or engineer review and stamp your house plans. If this is the case where you will be building, a local professional will be able to assist you.
If your home plan will be built in BC, we provide this for an extra fee of $285- available at checkout)
You are responsible to obtain and coordinate:
- Roof Truss Drawings via a local truss manufacturer
- Any Consultant coordination
PDF files are published documents of your house plans meant for single use construction.
Digital CAD files are AutoCAD computer files of the original house plans. Purchased through a multi-use license, they are editable drawings meant for consultant use.
By contacting our office, you can also request (by purchase):
- 3D Color Renderings
- Exterior Material Packages
- Interior Design
1. Approval on modifications from Su Casa Design team and fee proposal for modifications sent (if required).
2. Purchase of Stock plan via the Su Casa Shoppe website.
3. Full Payment for modifications (if requested).
4. Work on modifications begins based on current project timelines (estimated completion time- 3 to 4 weeks).*
5. Delivery of project files.
*For larger and complex modifications, this timeline could be up to 6 weeks to complete.