The Jefferson: A Masterclass in Luxury
Our Jefferson Home Plan is a prairie modern design boasting 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, and a generous 4003 sqft layout. This contemporary design seamlessly blends indoor and outdoor living, capturing the essence of everyday luxury.
At its heart, a stunning kitchen paired with a server pantry sits ready for culinary adventures. Beside it, a dining room featuring a captivating wine wall sets the stage for memorable meals.
Off the main foyer, a dedicated study awaits, providing a quiet sanctuary for focused work or reading. A practical laundry room is also situated on the main floor for convenience. Upstairs, four bedrooms with ensuites offer personal retreats for all.
Outside, a covered patio awaits, extending your living space into the open air.
In summary, the Jefferson is a masterclass in functional design, delivering everyday luxury in a home that simply feels right.
|4003 Sqft||4 Bedroom||4.5 Bath||3 Car||Contemporary, Prairie Modern
PLAN #: Jefferson
Floor Plan Features
We Are Here to Answer Your Questions
Below are some frequently asked questions around purchasing our Home Plans.
If you don't find what you are looking for, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Client Care team.
Your House Plans come complete with:
- Foundation Plans
- Floor Plans
- Roof Plan
- Building Elevations
- Building Cross Sections
- Typical Building Specifications
- Typical Building Details
- Construction Ready Drawings (dependent on municipality & code)
- Plus some Exterior Perspective Drawings and Images
We do not provide the following information:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp (handled locally if required)
- Site Plan (handled locally when required)
- Electrical Plan
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and duct work). Your sub-contractors will handle this information.
- Framing layouts with beam sizes and locations
- Energy calculations (handled locally when required)
All of our plans comply with the Canadian National Building Code.
Because of the wide range of requirements throughout various states and municipalities, it is possible that the plans may not have all the information required by your local building department.
If this is the case, we recommend hiring a local design professional or engineer who can assist bringing your plans up to your local building code.
Some states require that a licensed architect or engineer review and stamp your house plans. If this is the case where you will be building, a local professional will be able to assist you.
If your home plan will be built in BC, we provide this for an extra fee of $285- available at checkout)
You are responsible to obtain and coordinate:
- Roof Truss Drawings via a local truss manufacturer
- Any Consultant coordination
PDF files are published documents of your house plans meant for single use construction.
Digital CAD files are AutoCAD computer files of the original house plans. Purchased through a multi-use license, they are editable drawings meant for consultant use.
By contacting our office, you can also request (by purchase):
- 3D Color Renderings
- Exterior Material Packages
- Interior Design
1. Approval on modifications from Su Casa Design team and fee proposal for modifications sent (if required).
2. Purchase of Stock plan via the Su Casa Shoppe website.
3. Full Payment for modifications (if requested).
4. Work on modifications begins based on current project timelines (estimated completion time- 3 to 4 weeks).*
5. Delivery of project files.
*For larger and complex modifications, this timeline could be up to 6 weeks to complete.