The Montclair: A Blend of Comfort and Sophistication
Introducing the Montclair: a six-bedroom, five-and-a-half bathroom transitional farmhouse, thoughtfully designed across 5591 square feet. This property effortlessly combines comfort with sophistication, spread over three inviting levels.
From the moment you step into the grand foyer with its eye-catching staircase, you'll appreciate the spacious feel of this home, thanks to 10-foot ceilings on the main floor. To one side of the foyer, a generous den awaits your personal touch, ideal for a home office or quiet reading room.
At the heart of the home, the great room features impressive vaulted ceilings, providing a perfect backdrop for family gatherings and memorable moments. The glass-enclosed dining room offers a unique dining experience, combining intimacy with the feeling of open space, and is paired with an open kitchen equipped with a walk-in pantry to streamline meal preparations.
The main floor continues to impress with the primary bedroom suite, complete with vaulted ceilings for an added sense of spaciousness. When you're ready to step outside, the covered patio, complete with an outdoor fireplace, is ideal for both peaceful morning coffees and sociable evenings under the stars.
The upper floor houses ample-sized bedrooms, each with its own ensuite, and a loft area—providing an additional space that can be adapted for relaxation or creativity.
On the basement level, you'll find a fully equipped fitness room for your personal health and wellness. In addition, a complete one-bedroom suite offers a great opportunity for guest accommodation or as potential rental space.
The Montclair home plan is more than just a house—it's a selection of spaces designed to meet your needs, whether you're in the mood for relaxation, entertainment, or work. You're not just investing in a house; you're choosing a design that will enhance and support your lifestyle. Welcome to your next chapter. Welcome to Montclair.
|5591 Sqft||6 Bedroom||5.5 Bath||None||Transitional, Farmhouse
PLAN #: Montclair
Floor Plan Features
We Are Here to Answer Your Questions
Below are some frequently asked questions around purchasing our Home Plans.
If you don't find what you are looking for, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Client Care team.
Your House Plans come complete with:
- Foundation Plans
- Floor Plans
- Roof Plan
- Building Elevations
- Building Cross Sections
- Typical Building Specifications
- Typical Building Details
- Construction Ready Drawings (dependent on municipality & code)
- Plus some Exterior Perspective Drawings and Images
We do not provide the following information:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp (handled locally if required)
- Site Plan (handled locally when required)
- Electrical Plan
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and duct work). Your sub-contractors will handle this information.
- Framing layouts with beam sizes and locations
- Energy calculations (handled locally when required)
All of our plans comply with the Canadian National Building Code.
Because of the wide range of requirements throughout various states and municipalities, it is possible that the plans may not have all the information required by your local building department.
If this is the case, we recommend hiring a local design professional or engineer who can assist bringing your plans up to your local building code.
Some states require that a licensed architect or engineer review and stamp your house plans. If this is the case where you will be building, a local professional will be able to assist you.
If your home plan will be built in BC, we provide this for an extra fee of $285- available at checkout)
You are responsible to obtain and coordinate:
- Roof Truss Drawings via a local truss manufacturer
- Any Consultant coordination
PDF files are published documents of your house plans meant for single use construction.
Digital CAD files are AutoCAD computer files of the original house plans. Purchased through a multi-use license, they are editable drawings meant for consultant use.
By contacting our office, you can also request (by purchase):
- 3D Color Renderings
- Exterior Material Packages
- Interior Design
1. Approval on modifications from Su Casa Design team and fee proposal for modifications sent (if required).
2. Purchase of Stock plan via the Su Casa Shoppe website.
3. Full Payment for modifications (if requested).
4. Work on modifications begins based on current project timelines (estimated completion time- 3 to 4 weeks).*
5. Delivery of project files.
*For larger and complex modifications, this timeline could be up to 6 weeks to complete.