Moreno Pool House: Effortless Poolside Living
The traditional farmhouse charm of the Moreno is designed to enhance your poolside lifestyle. This 1,252 sq. ft. stock plan is smartly laid out in a 43' x 34' footprint, making it a perfect fit for any backyard.
Step into the Moreno and find yourself in a versatile entertainment lounge that transitions you from the comfort of indoors to the joy of your pool with ease. The seamless integration of space invites the outside in, promising endless summer days that unfold effortlessly into nights of poolside entertainment.
Here, hospitality takes a relaxed turn. The bar counter is thoughtfully placed to serve up refreshments without missing a beat of the conversation.
We understand that pool time is precious, so we've placed the bathroom and change room right where you need them. No more wet footprints through the house—just quick, convenient dips and changes. With a gym and sauna located on the main floor, the transition from workout to wind down is as simple as stepping through a door.
And when the sun sets, the upstairs bedroom becomes a quiet sanctuary for guests or a charming vacation rental opportunity, adding a layer of versatility to your investment.
The Moreno pool house is about giving you a space where summer living comes naturally, where every detail is in place to ensure your leisure time is well spent.
|1252 Sqft||1 Bedroom||1 Bath||0 Car||Traditional, Farmhouse, Shingle Style
PLAN #: Moreno
Floor Plan Features
• Enclosed Entertainment Lounge with full access to outdoor space
We Are Here to Answer Your Questions
Below are some frequently asked questions around purchasing our Home Plans.
If you don't find what you are looking for, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Client Care team.
Your House Plans come complete with:
- Foundation Plans
- Floor Plans
- Roof Plan
- Building Elevations
- Building Cross Sections
- Typical Building Specifications
- Typical Building Details
- Construction Ready Drawings (dependent on municipality & code)
- Plus some Exterior Perspective Drawings and Images
We do not provide the following information:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp (handled locally if required)
- Site Plan (handled locally when required)
- Electrical Plan
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and duct work). Your sub-contractors will handle this information.
- Framing layouts with beam sizes and locations
- Energy calculations (handled locally when required)
All of our plans comply with the Canadian National Building Code.
Because of the wide range of requirements throughout various states and municipalities, it is possible that the plans may not have all the information required by your local building department.
If this is the case, we recommend hiring a local design professional or engineer who can assist bringing your plans up to your local building code.
Some states require that a licensed architect or engineer review and stamp your house plans. If this is the case where you will be building, a local professional will be able to assist you.
If your home plan will be built in BC, we provide this for an extra fee of $285- available at checkout)
You are responsible to obtain and coordinate:
- Roof Truss Drawings via a local truss manufacturer
- Any Consultant coordination
PDF files are published documents of your house plans meant for single use construction.
Digital CAD files are AutoCAD computer files of the original house plans. Purchased through a multi-use license, they are editable drawings meant for consultant use.
By contacting our office, you can also request (by purchase):
- 3D Color Renderings
- Exterior Material Packages
- Interior Design
1. Approval on modifications from Su Casa Design team and fee proposal for modifications sent (if required).
2. Purchase of Stock plan via the Su Casa Shoppe website.
3. Full Payment for modifications (if requested).
4. Work on modifications begins based on current project timelines (estimated completion time- 3 to 4 weeks).*
5. Delivery of project files.
*For larger and complex modifications, this timeline could be up to 6 weeks to complete.