The Whitestone: Beauty in Every Detail
This home plan harmoniously blends transitional charm with contemporary elegance across its spacious layout. Spread over three meticulously designed levels, each space promises not only aesthetic delight but also practical functionality, enhancing every aspect of daily living.
As you step into the grand foyer, you'll immediately appreciate the sense of space provided by the 12-foot ceilings on the main floor. The soaring height fills the area with light, transforming your everyday living into something extraordinary.
Built with your convenience in mind, this design features a formal dining room supplemented by a server's pantry. This thoughtful touch turns meal preparation into an enjoyable experience that is as satisfying as the meals themselves.
Experience a unique take on main floor living with our dedicated breakfast room. This intimate space provides a family-focused approach to your daily routine, letting you bask in the morning light as you start your day together.
Designed for versatility, the main floor also features a flex room that can adapt to your changing needs. This space can easily serve as a home office, a studio, or a vibrant media and games room. At the heart of the home, the high-ceilinged great room becomes a cherished hub for shared laughter, story-telling, and the weaving of unforgettable memories.
On the upper floor, spacious bedrooms each come with ensuites, providing tranquil retreats at the end of each day. All of the upstairs bedrooms are connected to the central, communal loft-library area.
The Whitestone is more than just a home plan; it's an invitation to a lifestyle where form meets function, and beauty permeates every detail.
|5401 Sqft||4 Bedroom||3.5 Bath||2 Car||Transitional, Contemporary
PLAN #: Whitestone
Floor Plan Features
We Are Here to Answer Your Questions
Below are some frequently asked questions around purchasing our Home Plans.
If you don't find what you are looking for, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Client Care team.
Your House Plans come complete with:
- Foundation Plans
- Floor Plans
- Roof Plan
- Building Elevations
- Building Cross Sections
- Typical Building Specifications
- Typical Building Details
- Construction Ready Drawings (dependent on municipality & code)
- Plus some Exterior Perspective Drawings and Images
We do not provide the following information:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp (handled locally if required)
- Site Plan (handled locally when required)
- Electrical Plan
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and duct work). Your sub-contractors will handle this information.
- Framing layouts with beam sizes and locations
- Energy calculations (handled locally when required)
All of our plans comply with the Canadian National Building Code.
Because of the wide range of requirements throughout various states and municipalities, it is possible that the plans may not have all the information required by your local building department.
If this is the case, we recommend hiring a local design professional or engineer who can assist bringing your plans up to your local building code.
Some states require that a licensed architect or engineer review and stamp your house plans. If this is the case where you will be building, a local professional will be able to assist you.
If your home plan will be built in BC, we provide this for an extra fee of $285- available at checkout)
You are responsible to obtain and coordinate:
- Roof Truss Drawings via a local truss manufacturer
- Any Consultant coordination
PDF files are published documents of your house plans meant for single use construction.
Digital CAD files are AutoCAD computer files of the original house plans. Purchased through a multi-use license, they are editable drawings meant for consultant use.
By contacting our office, you can also request (by purchase):
- 3D Color Renderings
- Exterior Material Packages
- Interior Design
1. Approval on modifications from Su Casa Design team and fee proposal for modifications sent (if required).
2. Purchase of Stock plan via the Su Casa Shoppe website.
3. Full Payment for modifications (if requested).
4. Work on modifications begins based on current project timelines (estimated completion time- 3 to 4 weeks).*
5. Delivery of project files.
*For larger and complex modifications, this timeline could be up to 6 weeks to complete.