The Winchester: A Haven of Comfort and Style.
With a design that masterfully combines farmhouse aesthetics and traditional elements, the Winchester house plan spans 4335 square feet and features five bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms.
The heart of the home is a stunning vaulted great room with open trusses, beautifully integrating space and light. An open concept living area ensures ease of movement and a welcoming atmosphere for both family and guests. Functionality is key in the well-appointed kitchen, boasting a walk-in pantry and an adjoining computer area, ideal for meal planning or overseeing homework. The main floor also hosts a tranquil master suite, providing a peaceful retreat. Practicality abounds in the sizeable laundry and mudroom, ensuring an organized space for daily essentials.
Upstairs, the house offers two charming loft-style bedrooms, perfect for children or guests. Completing this home is a spacious triple car garage with a workbench, catering to storage and project needs. In the Winchester House Plan, find a blend of spaciousness, comfort, and refined living.
|4335 Sqft||5 Bedroom||3.5 Bath +||3 Car||Farmhouse, Traditional|
We Are Here to Answer Your Questions
Below are some frequently asked questions around purchasing our Home Plans.
If you don't find what you are looking for, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Client Care team.
Your House Plans come complete with:
- Foundation Plans
- Floor Plans
- Roof Plan
- Building Elevations
- Building Cross Sections
- Typical Building Specifications
- Typical Building Details
- Construction Ready Drawings (dependent on municipality & code)
- Plus some Exterior Perspective Drawings and Images
We do not provide the following information:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp (handled locally if required)
- Site Plan (handled locally when required)
- Electrical Plan
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and duct work). Your sub-contractors will handle this information.
- Framing layouts with beam sizes and locations
- Energy calculations (handled locally when required)
All of our plans comply with the Canadian National Building Code.
Because of the wide range of requirements throughout various states and municipalities, it is possible that the plans may not have all the information required by your local building department.
If this is the case, we recommend hiring a local design professional or engineer who can assist bringing your plans up to your local building code.
Some states require that a licensed architect or engineer review and stamp your house plans. If this is the case where you will be building, a local professional will be able to assist you.
If your home plan will be built in BC, we provide this for an extra fee of $285- available at checkout)
You are responsible to obtain and coordinate:
- Roof Truss Drawings via a local truss manufacturer
- Any Consultant coordination
PDF files are published documents of your house plans meant for single use construction.
Digital CAD files are AutoCAD computer files of the original house plans. Purchased through a multi-use license, they are editable drawings meant for consultant use.
By contacting our office, you can also request (by purchase):
- 3D Color Renderings
- Exterior Material Packages
- Interior Design
1. Approval on modifications from Su Casa Design team and fee proposal for modifications sent (if required).
2. Purchase of Stock plan via the Su Casa Shoppe website.
3. Full Payment for modifications (if requested).
4. Work on modifications begins based on current project timelines (estimated completion time- 3 to 4 weeks).*
5. Delivery of project files.
*For larger and complex modifications, this timeline could be up to 6 weeks to complete.