Woodbine Carriage Home: Modern Farmhouse Design with a Focus on Functionality
Step into Woodbine and experience the comfort of modern farmhouse design, smartly tailored for everyday life. Spanning 1829 square feet, Woodbine's layout includes a spacious 939-square-foot garage and an inviting 890-square-foot upper-level suite, ensuring efficient use of space.
The garage is thoughtfully designed to do more than just store vehicles. Imagine a streamlined space for tools, or neatly organized seasonal items. It’s all about maintaining order without impacting your living area.
Ascend to the suite and find a space that’s charming and functional. The open-concept great room is perfect for modest family gatherings or a quiet evening with a book. Two bedrooms and a bathroom make the space versatile, comfortably accommodating a small family or guests.
Woodbine’s charm emanates from its Modern Farmhouse style. Classic elements fused with contemporary features create a warm, welcoming atmosphere. The steep roofs and decorative gables are not only visually appealing but also functional, embodying the practical nature of farmhouse design.
Woodbine is a carriage home thoughtfully crafted for a sensible lifestyle. Its design marries beauty with functionality, offering an ideal setting for living comfortably and efficiently.
|1066 Sqft||2 Bedroom||1 Bath||2 Car||Modern Farmhouse, Craftsman
Design DetailsPLAN #: Woodbine
STYLE: Modern Farmhouse, Craftsman
DIMENSIONS: 26’-0” X 42'-0”
SQUARE FT: 939 SQ. FT. (Garage), 890 SQ. FT. (Suite)
GARAGE: 2 CAR
FOUNDATION TYPE: Slab
Floor Plan Features• Spacious Garage Layout
• Work Space Ready
• Open Concept Suite on Upper Floor
We Are Here to Answer Your Questions
Below are some frequently asked questions around purchasing our Home Plans.
If you don't find what you are looking for, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Client Care team.
Your House Plans come complete with:
- Foundation Plans
- Floor Plans
- Roof Plan
- Building Elevations
- Building Cross Sections
- Typical Building Specifications
- Typical Building Details
- Construction Ready Drawings (dependent on municipality & code)
- Plus some Exterior Perspective Drawings and Images
We do not provide the following information:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp (handled locally if required)
- Site Plan (handled locally when required)
- Electrical Plan
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and duct work). Your sub-contractors will handle this information.
- Framing layouts with beam sizes and locations
- Energy calculations (handled locally when required)
All of our plans comply with the Canadian National Building Code.
Because of the wide range of requirements throughout various states and municipalities, it is possible that the plans may not have all the information required by your local building department.
If this is the case, we recommend hiring a local design professional or engineer who can assist bringing your plans up to your local building code.
Some states require that a licensed architect or engineer review and stamp your house plans. If this is the case where you will be building, a local professional will be able to assist you.
If your home plan will be built in BC, we provide this for an extra fee of $285- available at checkout)
You are responsible to obtain and coordinate:
- Roof Truss Drawings via a local truss manufacturer
- Any Consultant coordination
PDF files are published documents of your house plans meant for single use construction.
Digital CAD files are AutoCAD computer files of the original house plans. Purchased through a multi-use license, they are editable drawings meant for consultant use.
By contacting our office, you can also request (by purchase):
- 3D Color Renderings
- Exterior Material Packages
- Interior Design
1. Approval on modifications from Su Casa Design team and fee proposal for modifications sent (if required).
2. Purchase of Stock plan via the Su Casa Shoppe website.
3. Full Payment for modifications (if requested).
4. Work on modifications begins based on current project timelines (estimated completion time- 3 to 4 weeks).*
5. Delivery of project files.
*For larger and complex modifications, this timeline could be up to 6 weeks to complete.